Recent Results – Winning Cases for Clients throughout New York
The skilled attorneys at Worby Groner Edelman, LLP are renowned for achieving impressive results in high-profile personal injury cases. Our list of recent verdicts and settlements is a testament to our firm’s commitment to client satisfaction and service.
Settlement during trial of $5,100,000 for front seat passenger in motor vehicle accident who suffered a significant head injury resulting in disabling deficits. Permissive use of the vehicle was strongly contested by the vehicle owner who claimed plaintiff was not wearing their seatbelt.
$8,000,000 settlement for a woman in her thirties who presented to an emergency room with a facial infection. The infection was not properly treated and the infection spread to her cervical spine and caused her to become quadriplegic. Hospital and doctors strongly contested that the infection could have been detected and/or treated.
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- $2,581,741 awarded for reckless trooper causing fatal crash
- $14,596,343* to a boy hit by a van
- $2,451,033* in a truck crossover accident
- $2,435,967* for negligence by school bus and truck drivers
- $3,000,000 in a car and truck collision
- $72,500 for a fractured wrist injury resulting from an auto accident
- $20,000 for a pinky finger injury sustained in a car accident
Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
- $43,000,000* for the negligent delivery of a baby
- $9,262,794* for OB/GYN negligence
- $8,778,911* for hospital negligence in treating an auto accident fracture
- $1,675,000 for failure to treat a spinal infection
- $2,450,000* for improper catheter placement
- $7,181,700* for negligent treatment of a blood disorder
Construction Accidents / Premises Liability
- $7,900,000 to a laborer injured on a rooftop
- $4,675,000 in a scaffold accident
- $2,400,000 to a carpenter injured at a construction site
- $4,176,676* to a worker who fell off a roof
- $66,000 for an ankle sprain due to an uneven elevator
- $85,000 for an elbow fracture caused by a slip on ice
Miscellaneous Personal Injury Cases
- $10,316,058* for improper roadway repair
- $7,172,017* for negligent daycare supervision
- $5,050,000 for unsafe design by an auto manufacturer
- $2,175,000 for defective design of salt spreader truck resulting in worker's death
- $85,000 for a scar resulting from a dog bite
- $60,000 for poor supervision of children at a school
Schedule A Consultation
Contact Worby, Groner, Edelman, LLP to schedule a consultation for any type of personal injury case. Our experienced lawyers can help ensure you obtain the compensation you deserve.
*Expected lifetime payout
Recent Blog Posts
View All Posts
- Jun 05th 2013Medical Malpractice Cases Must Be Filed TimelyMedical Malpractice Cases and What You Need To Know ... Read More ...
- Jun 05th 2013Birth Injury LawsuitsThe White Plains birth injury attorneys of Worby Groner Edelman, ... Read More ...
- May 29th 2013Hand and Power Tools Can Cause Serious InjuriesHand and Power Tools Can Cause Serious Injuries ... Read More ...
- May 08th 2013Auto Accidents and Laws in New York StateMotor vehicle accidents and laws in New York State require ... Read More ...
- May 07th 2013Single vs. Multiple Vehicle AccidentOur White Plains personal injury and car accident attorneys handle ... Read More ...
- Apr 30th 2013Nursing Home Negligent CareNegligent Care in Nursing Homes Can Cause Serious Injuries ... Read More ...
Contact the offices of Worby Groner Edelman, LLP today to find out if you may be eligible to receive compensation in a personal injury lawsuit.
Worby Groner Edelman, LLP
11 Martine Avenue, Penthouse
White Plains, NY 10606
Local Phone: (914) 686-3700
Toll Free: (866) 660-2937